The child in the infant to toddler age range is capable of amazing learning. The ‘With My Mom’ Mother Toddler program at Cradle to Crayons is a much sought after program by young mothers for their children in the age group of 1 – 2years of age. The program is an opportunity for parent and child to explore together. There are great advantages of this program that includes parents, grandparents, or caregivers. The parents of this age group are truly at the most “reachable/teachable moment” for parent education.
The ‘With My Mom’ Mother Toddler program at Cradle to Crayons:
- Improves gross and fine motor skills
- Develops receptive and expressive language
- Helps the child understand relationships with self, peers, and loved ones
- Nourishes curiosity and enjoyment of activities and objects
- Develops creativity and understanding in a child
- Increases bonding between the parent and the toddler
- Infuses skill building among all different developmental domains: physical, language, socio-emotional and cognitive.
- Helps toddlers to gain confidence in socializing with others while still in the presence of their parents.
Our program is based on supporting the child’s need to explore. Our trained facilitators will plan activities according to the course content and help shape the environment in order to provide a rich atmosphere in which the toddler can play and discover. The facilitators are also available as a resource for the children and their parents or care givers.
Duration of the Program:
- Each session will be for around 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Timings: 10:00 -11.30 hrs/12:00 -13.30 hrs
- Tue & Fri